Wednesday, July 23

Update-tion

Quentin Crisp

I have been breaking balls this week. The week before and probably the weeks to follow. I've been making lists for moving and following them to the best of my abilities. I've found movers, found a wireless router. Actually called and sat through Time Warner's sales reps. While she and I started off as enemies, we ended as best friends.
ME: I don't know what a promotion is! I just want Internet at my apartment!
SALES REP: You called this number because you wanted a promotion. So I need to know what promotion that is?
ME: PROMOTION WHAT?! You can't promote when you don't have anything to go off of. I don't have any Internet at my apartment, therefore how could I promote onto something better?!
By the end Nancy (I think that was her name) and I were were singing I Will Never Leave You from Side Show. Yet, I did end up hanging up the phone. She's a gem, that Time Warner Sales Rep.

Get free boxes for moving! Possibly. It could also be Go to Staples for boxes. Depending on how the Grocery Store pans out. I'm not about to hunt down misshapen boxes so I can save a buck. I just want to have them there for packing.

On Sunday by noon I'd say. I should be in my apartment. Okay, I'll give myself until 2 pm. The only difficult part is that I know for a minimum, I won't have Internet connection until the 29th. Perhaps longer if the fates are cruel. It'll be a whole new world.

I shall also be venturing home soon. The weekend of August 9th. How grand that shall be, I actually wish to escape back home (unless it means I miss doing 'shrooms, which it won't). I'll have several days to sit and think of the oncoming year and how I will trudge march through it.

I will also start to plant the seed of an idea. Moving away from the City. From the place I'll have spent the last five years growing accustomed to. Question: Why? Answer: Not? I would probably want to return, most definitely, well eventually. Also, I haven't got a green thumb so it may just die before the seed can germinate.

And now some Production photos from Charles Mee plays:




<3>

No comments: