Sunday, July 27

Real Time

That's right. Live update from my move. We're now on hour 4 and the movers have yet to arrive. Always active always intense here. I'm doing surprisingly well in the calmness factor of Level 8: Moving. They just called and told me they'd be here in about 40 minutes though. So I'm relieved.

Going to the gym and buying new headphones may not happen. Or I may run out to Union Square the moment we conclude. If I start to unpack, I will not stop until I'm almost through. I need those headphones tomorrow before I go to work or I may die. I may just buy two sets on for the shuffle and one (that's compatible) for the iPhone. Like buying two pairs of shoes, you can't wear them down as easy. Should I go to the mac store then? To make absolutely sure I don't get cheated?

I ask these questions now for later today I won't be able to publicly complain about them. So I'll get it all out now. Later it'll be me, alone and without a toilet seat or shower curtain.

No comments: