Saturday, July 19

Wow. Life.

Perhaps normal things that happen seem phenomenal because I am used to the Lowest Common Denominator happening. The movers are set. The place is set. My school loans are almost set. MY security deposit will not be lost on this place, like before. I am seeing Passing Strange again before it closes so I can remember the wonderfulness that is that show. The Grocery Store will provide me with boxes so there's money saved. And tomorrow I am seeing a Beckett Short Play - Eh Joe with Liam Neeson.

I'm excited to be moving into my own place. It's all okay. Life is manageable. How amazing is that thought?

My brother is spending the night tonight. It's random, but necessary to life. How Passing Strange. I am going to probably meet his girlfriend tomorrow too. Strange indeed. I want to smile, which is odd for me. I think I shall!

Lastly for now I leave you with the Tony Performance of They're Playing Our Song. I see why Lucie Arnaz was so celebrated in this role. She's a hoot!

No comments: