Tuesday, September 9

School, school, school


It's begun, for the next 8 weeks I will be a hapless and unpaid slave to my college. Dog Sees God isn't a bad play, it's cynical and dark. It's basically the Peanuts gang in high school and how fucked up they've become. Lucy is a pyro, Linus is a pothead, Pigpen is a germaphobe. It's interesting.

I have been getting into Oz, the HBO show. I'm in season one (two episodes away from done) and it's so amazing. I love the drama, the sex, the drugs. Oh it's so exciting. Beecher just did PCP and threw a chair and hurt Schillinger's eye! I can't wait for Chris Keller to get on the scene. Oh then I'm gonna really love this show. Hubba, hubba!

I took today to catch up on my homework. I feel behind, still am hardly ahead. I am trying to take this final year of college gracefully. Things to remember and I'm constantly forgetting. I did find my glasses and I suppose that's a good thing. I couldn't run at the gym today. Odd because I love to run. Yet, my mind was being gnawed by little worries. Small mundane things:

Will I ever get the toothbrush out of the toilet?

No comments: