Friday, September 26

Why Do The Wrong People Travel?

I'm going to San Francisco. Don't try and stop me. The month of November will be filled with travel. The fall is pushing me out of the city, as displayed today by the gray.

Stop 1. San Francisco. I will of course sing one of my favorite Judy tunes while I'm there. I'll meet with a friend who's blog I have been reading for years. And I shall be with a woman who has made me feel loved and cared for in such dire times. I will escape the city to go across the country. I am getting chills just thinking about it.

Stop 2. New Orleans. To relive the New Orleans Trip of '07. With the same people and the same amount of days. This time we will do the things we didn't get to do. I will return to that awful theater and see what's playing this season.

I am jobless true and without money. I have been saving for both these trips though. In a separate account. I need these trips. The San Francisco one crept up on me. I want it terribly though! I am going to have it.

Trips are a reason to be happy!


No comments: