Sunday, September 7

Take Me Away

I was trying to get an early night, but I was stirred by dreams of the men in Oz. That prison show of yesteryear. It's very intense and I know I'm a little behind on the times, but it's really something! That Christopher Meloni is going places. I see good projects for Edie Falco! I'm working through season one and the idea of like anymore seasons just baffles me. It's so intense already.

Today was governed by my tear ducts. I've felt the overwhelming need for a good cry all day today. I'm not even sure why? Just little worries, little things. I lost my glasses, this makes me very sad. I can't exactly turn to my parents and buy a whole new pair. There's a possibility that they could be found. I'm a young persons still and my eyes are pretty good (just the lazy eye) but they freak out.

I accidentally flushed my toothbrush down the toilet. Okay, so that came out weird. See I was naked...oh wait, that isn't good either. Look I didn't know she was dead when it fell into the toilet. It was an accident though, it fell from my hands and went right down. Now the toilet is flushing weird. My poor toothbrush.

What has happened to this country? I can't understand how we've come to this point in time. Nothing feels right, in the world and the universe. The death and the war and the people running for presidency and vice, as well.

I think I want to move. Or maybe it's just turning fall again. Time to reawaken this affair up. Or leave for good. Joan Didion get out of my bag, you plant seeds, evil seeds. I beseech thee!

No comments: