Monday, September 1

The Terror of Being Alone

Well I did it, I spent the day by myself. It was tough, but I manged to put my thoughts in order and not left the house in 72 hours. A sensation within itself. I only felt cabin fever a couple of times. I haven't worn a shirt in a while, it feels nice to be shirtless. I may stay that way forever. Ah, for the days of the warrior.

I worked on my solo performance piece, just writing down pieces of memory of the last couple of months. It's difficult to do, but I want to. To recount what I've chosen to remember and decided to forget. It's a patchwork of writing, I'll piece it together when it's all there.

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It's the funniest game because half the time the ghetto speak means nothing to me. A character keeps using the term water, but I think he means booze. Stuff like that.

This was meant to go somewhere, but unfortunately it's not.

No comments: