Monday, October 27

Update of My Weekend

This will be quick. Expect more on certain topics later.
  1. My parents visited and bought me a new bookshelf and coffee table. The bookshelf is a dream, it's so tall and there's room for books. I've finished reading The Phantom Tollbooth and I'm moving onto The Beautiful Room is Empty. What a vast difference, eh?
  2. My roommates been gone for the weekend I miss her dearly. She returns today.
  3. School is annoying. The play is done and I feel like life has gotten more busy. My school denied me Work-Study because my parents are rich, therefore I am rich too.
  4. San Francisco trip on Nov. 5th! I need to escape and just go!
  5. I went out with friends to a club on Saturday night. There was a birthday party full of bears and I'm not talking about wild life. I felt like Jane Goodall though.
  6. At the club a very handsome man asked me to be in a five-some. I turned him down.
  7. I read about Cancers in my Gay Love Signs Astrological Book. Holy shit, I'm a Cancer 105%.
That is all for now. Poor Jennifer Hudson, why isn't Sarah Palin be tormented? What did J.Hud do besides win an Oscar?

And why does she look like Eva Peron...

Don't cry for me, Mississippi.

No comments: