Monday, October 27

Mondays, Midterms and Morose Feelings

My parent's visit brought about the news that my Alcoholic Aunt's possible addiction to "Crack-Cocaine". I had to stop myself before my jaw fell through the floor.

I am well versed in the world of drugs, this is a fact, but to hear that my Aunt is living with a dealer/user, makes me want to call the police because it's only a matter of time before this woman is lost for good.

I suppose it's been about six years since it was revealed to my family about her addiction to Alcohol. She went to rehab about 6 times and has fallen off the wagon every time. I know what "Crack-Cocaine" can turn you into. My parents talked about it as if it were just another issue (my dad put a lot of time and energy trying to help her recover) mainly cause they still think she's just drinking. I hinted that this may not be the case, and that they should watch an episode of Intervention, to get an idea of where she may be heading.

Onto other news though:

I went out to a club with my friends. Oh, the night life. Alcohol and Chelsea Boys! At one point during the night a fierce drag queen anounced:
"Gurl! No one does Cocaine anymore! It's all about E! Oh--Are you getting coke? Gurl! Get me some!"
It's lines like that, which make me love staying up until 6:30 am. It's encounters like this that make me love experiencing Chelsea Boys:
(It's 3:30 AM, last call. IGUANA sits on a couch. He is rolling. He also is bopping his head to the music. A HOT GUY IN GLASSES [HGIG] walks over and begins to address the DRAG QUEEN [DQ sitting next to him. IGUANA watches the following conversation, but says nothing, cause he enjoys watching people act like he's not there.)

HGIG: Does he want to dance?
DQ: Excuse me?
HGIG: Is he alone?
DQ: Yes, he is alone...You know he's right there?

(IGUANA nods his head to the music, smiles and says nothing.)

HGIG: You know, you have great arms!
IGNAUA: Yes, I work out.
HGIG: I love your arms, they're great? You're so hot.
IGUANA: Heh. Thanks.
HGIG: Does he look this way in the daylight, he's so cute! Does he have a boyfriend?

(IGUANA smiles.)

DQ: Yes, he is this adorable in the sunlight. No, he's single. He's still RIGHT there.
HGIG: Do you wanna come home with me? Would you follow me anywhere?
IGUANA:
(Laughs) Where do you live?
HGIG: That doesn't matter. Would you follow me anywhere?
IGUANA: Huh?
HGIG: Would you follow me around the corner?
IGUANA: Uh, sure? Do you live around--
HGIG: That doesn't matter. Here, come dance with me.

(HGIG stands up and walks onto the dance floor. Without missing a beat the DQ says:)

DQ: Follow him!

(Pushes IGUANA onto the floor and he flows behind the HGIG. The HGIG leads him onto the dance floor.)


HGIG:
(Suddenly turns) Want a piece of gum?
IGUANA: Oh. Okay.

(Takes it and pops it into his mouth. Without a moments pause the HGIG grabs IGUANA and presses IGUANA's crotch into his ass. They dance for about 2.5 seconds.)


HGIG:
(Points off into the huge crowd of dancing men.) See those guys? Over there?
IGUANA:
(Not seeing.) Yea, sure?
HGIG: They want to have a five-some.
IGUANA:
(Beat) I'm gonna go sit back down.
HGIG: Aw.

(IGUANA walks back to his chair next to his DRAG QUEEN friend. She is stunned.)

DQ: Gurl! What happened?
IGUANA: He wanted to have a five-some apparently. He sort of just pointed to the entire dance floor and proclaimed it! Plus, he pulled MY crotch to HIS ass. Ha!
DG: Tweaked out freak. Hot, but made one fatal move.
(Laughs)
(BLACKOUT)
Ah, romance. I would never go home with someone I just met at last call. Especially someone who wasn't making any sense. He was indeed hot and a five-some would've lead to an interesting tale. It was just a street I did not want to go down again. I was just on that street only two weeks ago.

I had fun nonetheless. It's good to be with friends.

This year's Halloween Costume is going to be:

Sex Pig; Or A Chelsea Boy

No comments: