Monday, October 20

I Will Admit

I skipped class. After the week of continuous motion, I needed to not leave my apartment. I also needed to work on my Scenic Design Project. In my opinion it's nothing short of awful, I can't build models. It's not a "skill" I am just going to suddenly pick up. Also, the lack of time just didn't help either.

I sat on the floor of my living room and looked off into space. There was a few minutes in the evening, I'd say around 4:37. I looked around the living room and felt alone again. The way the lights passed through the window, turning the room into a golden hue. There was silence as my laptop changed from one song to the next. I felt like I could see the particles in the air.

I looked down at my model, let out a huge sigh, and continued on "building" What went through my mind at that moment was a feeling of confusion and calmness. It seemed as if time had stopped for a longer than it should have.

I can't wait for this seasonal depression to just pass by. I've been recommended to speak with the New Chair of my College as my experience as a B.A. I declined the offer, but told the woman I would send her an essay. It's a cunning move on my part, it'll let me articulate my issues with the last three years. Which aren't that many, but are severe enough to merit a letter.

It's time to watch Oz. Perhaps that will pass the depression out of me. A Prison Drama with Broadway Divas will surely help.

No comments: