Friday, February 13

Ending the Night With Something . . .

It was a trying day. I had to work on maintaining a positive demeanor. I did it though, I think I lost myself for a minute, but of an 9 hour day, that's pretty good.

I got a haircut for free. Of that, I am grateful. I played Wardrobe Supervisor pretty well. I started to enjoy myself a little. Oh to be paid for these experiences, it'll be Ecstasy!

My roommate got a gig in Florida. I need a temporary roommate to take her place for April and May. This won't be bad, but it's a little stressful. I'm totally proud of her for getting a job and to get to go to Florida, I envy that. I will be here, and someone must fill that bedroom.

Tomorrow I get my blood taken. Those 7-10 vials are always an unexplainable feeling. It's weird to not have that worried week after. Where you wonder if you find out the results. What will you do? No there is no worry about that. Now it becomes a fun game of numbers. What is up and what is down.

My numbers have been steady, my doctor doesn't make a big fuss about anything. I can't figure out if it's a good thing or not. In a way I want to know. I know many people who have their numbers memorized from test to test.

I just know that I will hopefully be healthier. I wonder. Let it be known, they have been pretty good to date. Famous last words.

Saturday is Valentine's Day. I don't know how I feel about this. I just don't know. I won't have a Valentine, I may go see Coraline with my friends. That sounds like a stellar day indeed! Who knows. These days anything is possible.

No comments: