Thursday, February 5

Yes, I Did Send It . . .

Here is my FUCKING closure. I know this makes me a fucking awful person. I hate that I can write something like this and send it to a person. I did and I somewhat regret it. I just don't think it's necessarily fair to tell someone things like, "I can't wait to return and help you feel happy again." Then go onto ignoring me and acting as if I didn't even exist.
Harring,

If respecting my "fragile state of mind" means ignoring me completely, then I guess you are going to be that way. I wish you luck in your life and hope you success someday in ever validating your feelings with another person. I don't know what happened and probably never will, nor do I necessarily care.

I just know that I don't care enough if someone is going to just pretend that they are interested in me, but then proceed to ignore me. I will forever associate you with this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX-bIr8dr6U

Good luck and if I ever do see you out in public. Don't be surprised if I treat you with the same disdain you did with me.

Love,
E.Iguana

P.S. Your "films" need major work.

2 comments:

Noah Champion said...

Wow.

I can't say that I'm a stranger to the doubtless flock of squawking and rain soaked feelings whirling mercilessly around your tired head and heart right now.

Then again, neither can I say that I am a stranger to the cathartic words of closure and the horror I find in knowing that I am capable of such action.

After finally deciding to permanently cut ties with an incredibly self-aggrandizing and pompously misguided ex I wrote him a single text message (a TEXT message, bleh) that (paraphrased) read,

"It's nights like this that I ask myself how was I ever so taken with someone as narcissistic, prideful, and ridiculously immature as you are and most likely always shall be. I guess this will always be a subtle mystery. And with this, I make my exit. Goodbye."

I think this is just what you needed for you.
Don't be hung up on acting your shining and zen best all of the time.
Your heart was hurt by someone you wanted to believe in and by something that you couldn't predict.

I say bravo.

E.Iguana said...

Thank you. I appreciate that.