Saturday, August 18

28 Is the Oddest Number


God save me when I turn 28 years old. For I am convinced that is the year that insanity will truly hit me. Why do I feel this, because well others have show clear signs of irrational thinking at 28. Please read my previous entry if you don't believe me.

What are the chances of meeting two absolutely nuts 28 year olds in less than four days? Slim right? What are the chances that these two encounters would be so bizarre that they are so different that it clearly proves that when you turn 28 you turn into a a psycho? Never!

Last night I met a guy who I'd been communicating with for a few weeks about meeting up for a date. A serious date too. Some may think I mix up the meaning of date, and should use other phrases like, "Fuck fest," but if I do then let me call it what I chose to. But, I was lead into this thinking it would be a date.

The guy had come off with the simplest of intentions. He wanted to meet, talk for hours, cuddle and make me breakfast in the morning. It seemed sincere through our conversations that he may have had nice intentions.

A side note: Maybe I am just easy. Maybe I give it up to quickly. I wish I didn't sometimes, but it's what I do. I'm not always happy with myself, but when the guy has good intentions in the beginning and suddenly his motivation switches and you catch on you're sort of lost in what to do. But I do think I often handle myself pretty well.

We met up and he was as he was. We got supplies for breakfast and had a quick bite to eat. We returned to my place and started to chat. This is where it got odd. He kissed me, whatever that's fine and we started to make out, it's still fine. Then he progressively got a touch more pushy. It's a first date. A REAL first date. I'm sorry, but if you wish to persure an actual relationship with me I would like it if you followed through with your story.

He wanted to have sex and honestly I wasn't ready for this kind of treatment again in the same week. I actually took him up on his offer to pass up sex and we went to sleep.

Yes, I let him spent the night. He had a long trip and I figured whatever.

Side Note: Someone once told me that to have someone sleep in your bed is such a relaxing thing. Even if you just are sharing a bed. To have someone to cuddle up to melts away all the bullshit the day brought on. I don't necessarily agree with them.

It was around 5 am I guess that he I awoke half asleep with him feeling me up. I resisted the urge to punch him in the face. I need to work on my no bullshit skills. I was sleepy and knew he was just coping a feel. I allowed it, then turned over so my crotch was out of reach.

At 7 am he reached a new low. I woke up and he was kissing my neck and lying on top of me. I had sudden flashbacks of my childhood, but that's another story. I was really tired and actually was asleep for most of it. In my mind I knew that he's not coming back to my place ever. But what really disturbed me was when he woke me up by saying...

"I think I'm ready to make love to you now."

...
...
...
...
...

"No." I responded.

Sir, I feel that you do not have the best intentions for my daughter.

First...make love? Really? Are we serious here? UGH. This guys game was also so transparent. Except he really tried to milk it.

Second...You're waking me up at 7 am. I know morning sex can be hot, but only when you're in my confidence. Honestly.

I slept in longer and I don't know what he did, he took a shower and invited me. I politely said I'm still tired. He made me breakfast, which can't redeem the stunts he pulled.

Finally I got him out of my apartment. Said goodbye and let out a scream and started to claw at my face out of spite.

I went to the gym and cried in the sauna until some man found me and treated me like the prince I wished to be...

That is a joke, truthfully. I am not that bad yet, honestly.

No comments: