Sunday, August 19

Iguana's Strange Habits


Since it's been a while, I will give you a more normal entry for tonight. I suppose it's nice to seem normal every now and then. This weekend, other than the CRAZY date, was mild.

I met with the Gentleman Caller, who is what Cats was to Broadway in the 80s and 90s (now and forever). We saw Transformers, which I thought was the longest piece of crap ever. Hanging with him was very nice though. I told him about The Cyclist and all that happened. I told him how The Cyclist almost became the new GC in my life (yes I told this to him) and that put him into a frenzy. I didn't mean he was getting a new title or his title.

What I intended to tell him is the Cyclist is replacing the role in a way. Tugging on heart strings, if you get my drift. But I must let it be known that The GC always has had a special place in my life and to get rid of him would probably destroy me a little. It is strange, but I haven't had this feeling for anyone in a while. I've become good friends with him, and we get along very well.

Then in the bedroom it always seems to be very comfortable and fun. Yet we can openly talk about other exploitations we've done, I'd say about 80% comfortably. He probably has gotten used to seeing my eyes narrow or hearing the slight grind of my teeth when he will talk about someone he's fooled around with. But, I can take it.

Is this what it's like to be married in New York City?

Last night, we went to the movie, dinner and a bar. I slept over his house. How oddly comfortable is that? Waking up with him is always funny to me, he reverts back to a young child with this voice and actions he makes. Other than that he is very mature at all times..well not always, but his manner is.

Then later today I saw the newest version of Forbidden Broadway...for the first time, off-Broadway! Very funny, their new stuff is very, very funny. Especially the Grey Gardens skit, I died laughing. Their so on top of their shit, it's so admirable. For Spamalot they sang one of the songs exactly as it was, making a point that Spamalot completely copied the idea from Forbidden Broadway.

I ended up taking The Cyclist, which turned out to be okay. I mentioned this to the GC and he said he'd have loved to have come with me. Which shocked me seeing as he never sees shows as far as I know. I need to work on inviting him to something with me. The Cyclist wanted to return home with him afterwards, but I wasn't exactly in that mood again. After the date and such. Craig, I think I'm ready to make love to you...AHHH!!! We hung out for a bit afterwards. It was the usual. Him ending the conversation telling me I was the strangest person he'd ever met.

It was in that moment, I knew I would destroy his life. But, not just yet.

After I left the Cyclist, I promptly walked five or six blocks where I met up with another man. I know you'll laugh. This is the man I mentioned last Sunday who lives near by. We shall call him The Photographer.

He is a sweet man, we went to dinner and had dumplings filled with soup. Some of the best things I have ever eaten. He's quiet and I don't know what attraction is there exactly. I think deep down he's as eccentric as me. He probably just fancies me because he's older and loves the fact that I'm young. It's how it always is.

Side Note: You know when you have friends. There was my one friend who treated me life his boyfriend. You may recall him. He was ideal to date, but I felt no attraction whatsoever.

Excuse me while I have a Judy Garland moment...

He's telling me about the guy he's met. It's one of those moments when you should be happy. Then you see a picture of the guy and he's even hotter than you expected. And you are even happier for them. You tell them congrats and how lucky they are to have found someone in this city, only after living here for two WHOLE months.

Oh what's that I feel...I'm jabbing my hand with my house keys. Dear me.

The vision of him taking care of me when I die has suddenly faded and is replaced with me alone, in a room. While he's on vacation with this guy.

And the nervous breakdown commences:

I guess when you met me it was just one of those things...one of those CRAZY THINGS!

But don't, don't, don't, don't you ever bet me, don't you bet me.

Cause I'm gonna be true, gonna be true!

If you let me, if you let me, let me, let me, let me...
Nervous breakdown finished...

It's okay, I am happy for him. I am happy.

Forget your troubles come on get happy...

Moving along, moving along...

I've lost my thought, I think it's time to end this.

Don't know what happened...it's ALL A CRAZY GAME!!! NO MORE THAT ALL TIME THRILL, FOR YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH THE MILL!! AND NEVER A NEW LOVE WILL BE THE SAME...

No comments: