Monday, August 27

Iguana Is Distracted

I've been trying to make an entry for several days now, but I find myself utterly distracted. It's slightly upsetting to me. I start school today, to which I will be heading towards in several minutes.

I'm on the whole completely unexcited about school. I returned back early to update my ID card and pick up some books only to find myself shuddering for this day. I feel the upward climb is never going to end. The science classes I still need to take, though I'm never going to do anything with it. Both Biology and Chemistry. Then these stupid "upper tier" classes. Which I can't take until I take all 10,000,000 lower tier classes. OY.

Deep breath. We're on a carousel.

I feel chained to my life, it controls me. I am filled with so much unhappiness and the things I have done to myself in that unhappiness may already have gone too far.

Well it's time for school. Smile on.

No comments: