Monday, August 27

Iguana's Back to his Senses

(A new picture of Anita Morris and Ellen Greene from the Legendary Rachael Lily Rosenbloom (And Don't You Ever Forget It))
Well, here we are again. I sound like a psychopath. It was early morning and I was headed to school. The weekend was littered with fun and "not fun."

A small note: The Gentleman Caller has officially become a Gentleman as he has reached 30 today. An age I can't even fathom for myself. So kudos to him for getting that far in life!
Back to my life though.

I saw shows, I laughed and giggled like a girl. I bought my fourth version of Les Mis, the 10th Anniversary version. Why? Because it was 16 dollars are Virgin records.

The Drowsy Chaperone set me into tears practically. It was a wonderful show and The Man in the Chair is the perfect role for me. It was brilliant for Bob Martin to write this show, he stars, but does nothing. Simply amazing. Seeing my life fictionalized though, to a somewhat satirical view was a little shaking to me. I have never felt this way after seeing a show, but that role is my dream role. It's literally the role I was born to play. I felt somewhat saddened that Bob Martin had beat me to it. Now I'm just inspired to match it, that or year from now revive the show (since it's a Valentine) and play that role someday.

Now onto real issues...Summer is over, another year of school has begun. My "senior" year, yet I still have some more years to go. I'm trying to swallow it all with pride. I made the choice to transfer and I knew I'd be behind. So I'm not behind yet. This is my final year. So after this year things will get bumpy.

I went to dinner by myself yesterday, or I attempted to. I have a fear of doing things like that alone. I am becoming more like Edie Beale EVERY day now. But we'll discuss that another day.

I went to this place I have been dying to go to for weeks. I got there and told both the waitresses I was waiting for an open seat for one. They said it would just be a moment. I stood outside cause the restaurant was small and crowded with people. I waited patiently for say five to ten minutes.

As I watched a moderately cute man walk into the restaurant and approach the waitress and with his hand me pointed out one finger. In a moment she waved her arm showing him a table that had become open apparently. I didn't see it happen, as no one left the establishment. I stood there surprised and feeling completely ignored and shocked. Why did I go unnoticed? What did I do wrong?

I suddenly felt very embarrassed and upset. I knew it was a bad idea to want to celebrate the final day of summer by myself. I had got the nerve to do it and this is what happened. I was wholly unnoticed.

I spoke out loud and clear and calmly stated to no one, "Fuck you stupid English bitches...I was waiting for a table...I'll eat here another day..." It was the most repressed anger I'd ever released. I walked up the now darkened streets and began to tear up. I felt so alone and ignored.

Another summer had escaped me...another fall had begun. Where was it going?

Then tonight, as I watched the moon, suddenly I realized why I was acting so wildly and insane in my emotions...

Last Note: Does it seem wildly crazy that I am talking to a person I could possibly get along with wonderfully. We haven't met yet, just chatted through emails. Upon revealing that my tattoo is of Anita Morris. His response was:

brilliant., though Loved the revival of Nine. Jane Krakowski was amazing.

And upon hearing that, I hinted that saying that isn't wise to say. I made a clever comparison by saying, "You don't tell Patti LuPone that you liked Madonna in Evita more..." Thinking he'd get the hint.

I even went as far as to say, "I'm being somewhat of a snob...I have a woman tattooed on my arm who I Idolize (notice the intentionally capitalizing of Idol)." And all his response is...

i mean on that one there's really no competition.  i adore patti and won't
have a word said against

her. goodnight

Now I will give him the references to Masterclass and the fact he agrees. But, he is a theater fan like myself. However, the fact he didn't catch on and say anything about Anita Morris filled me with a lot of anger. He wants to meet up and after that small episode I know nothing good can come from him...

Pay credit where credit is due, YOU ASSHOLE! HE ROLLED AROUND UNGRACEFULLY IN A BED SHEET! YOU ONLY LIKE IT BECAUSE WE LIVE IN A WORLD NOWADAYS WHERE CHEAP THRILLS KEEP OUR ATTENTION!! JANE IS A HACK AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ANITA MORRIS NEVER HAD TO SLUM AND DO TERMINIX COMMERCIALS TO PAY THE BILLS! AND I WON'T FORGIVE YOU FOR PASSING ON XANADU TOO!!!

Does that make me an awful person?

STUPID BITCH

No comments: