Thursday, January 10

A Faggot Grows China - Part Six

So, The War of The Worlds - The Musical...I kid you not. If you've ever heard it, you'll understand when I say it's insane. Picture a recording of The War of the Worlds, but as a musical. It's absolutely disturbing. It's not meant to be performed, it's just meant to be a recording. It's similar to the movie with Tom Cruise, as far as story goes. Added with some really trippy music in the background. I cannot wait to get home, get stoned and listen so this amazingness. Now, that is sounds weird enough, let me tell you, the remix album is even better. Yes, there is a remix album. I found it...in Hong Kong.

I also found Some Like It Hot, the musical. Song and Dance starring Sarah Brightman. Which most people will find it odd to know I own 4 versions of Song and Dance, Ms. Webb, Ms. Peters, Ms. Buckley and Ms. Brightman. I find it amazing that I own that many!

I thought I'd take a break about China, so indulge me. Lastly, I bought and album called Elaine Paige – Stages. This one makes me laugh because it's Elaine singing what she chooses. Like One Night Only and Be On Your Own. What's amazing about Be On Your Own is it's all upbeat and pop music. It's perplexing.

No comments: