Tuesday, January 1

A Faggot Grows China - Part three

I would begin with New Years Eve/Day as that is where I left off, but unfortunately. For the first time in my life I drank too much. I mean TOO much. For the first time in my life I blacked out, which is obviously not a good thing. I am slightly ashamed, luckily my roommate carried me back to my room and put me to bed.

I didn't even celebrate New Years. There's about 2.5 hours of my life that I have no idea where it went. I have a bruise on my back thigh, hmmmm. I don't plan on being that drunk ever again. I am going to slap my wrists and just be happy I'm still alive and with everything intact.

I also paid for it the next day when I was puking for literally 24 hours. Just throwing up constantly, I couldn't keep any food down. We went to some interesting places, but I truly couldn't enjoy them.

Now we are finally in Nanjing, our main city for the trip. We start classes and I'm trying to figure out how it's working, because the teacher is very lax, but I know I need to do the work. I always have troubles adjusting to new settings.

I enjoy the hotel though, and the city seems nice. Once I figure out the laundry and food situation, I'll be a-okay. I am going to try and run in the park tomorrow. We shall see how that goes.

Otherwise, things have been pretty good. Livejournal won't let me in, thanks to China's censoring laws. Actually, I can't see any blogs, all I can do is post.

Before class I am going to look for gay bars in Nanjing and Hong Kong...I need to go at least once.

No comments: