Sunday, January 13

Now on a lighter note.

Funny, it's the final ten days of China and people are dropping off like flies. The older people are all dropping off, paying extra to go home early. Which I was tempted to do for ten seconds. Then I realized my chances of going to China ever again are super rare and well. I can suffer through a few more days.

I miss the Tall Man I admit. He's responding well to my random emails that often involve me saying hello and how much I can't wait to be naked with him. I am not thinking about it really, I really enjoy his presence. Yet, in the back of my mind this works. I get a little nervous that it's just going to be The Gentleman Caller all over again. We don't want that, now do we? As long as the Tall Man wants to continue what has been going on like when I left. I only see positive things happening.

I am glad I haven't gained much weight on this trip, despite the eating I've been doing. I can't wait to return to the gym. I brought my running shoes with the all intensive purposes of running daily here. Yet, the cold weather and the amount of events that have been happening have left me saying. One month is one month. I have enough time to run and lose any of the weight I gained when I return to my gym membership.

Speaking of which, I am trying to figure out what is going to happen when I am Independent of my parents...very, very shortly...Then I become an adult...

Okay, Melatonin is kicking in...getting sleepy...

No comments: