Sunday, December 7

Another Glass of Milk

I've been working on some projects today. It's going to be a long day indeed! Lots of standing in the cold, watching a director make cut after cut after cut.

Reminder: Pick up heating pads.

It's so interesting how people just stand around, not moving. Half of them aren't necessary. You just stand there in the cold and hope and pray they get it correct soon. So you can move on. Then he says, "Cut, print!" and the tension is gone.

My only real job is to hold coats, and return them to actors when they're in between shoots. It must be done, and I am to carry that job out. Alas, this is life!

Before this marathon starts, I am happy to say I am going to see Milk again! It's the one luxury I will allow myself this weekend. Elizabeth and I hung out last night, making funny stories of our lives. As well as stringing up popcorn and turning our rubber tree plant. It's a very Charlie Brown Christmas this year.

Is it really December 6th? When did that happen! Oh my goodness, less than two weeks and it'll be through. I have decided (either for punishment or retribution) I will be returning home from December 20th until the 30th.

It's been five years since I have willingly been home for more than 4 days at a time. The one summer of my youth with Jeremy doesn't count. I was much younger then. I can't go back there anymore...

Reminder: I love you, still.

He came back into my life and helped me with a Biology lab. I always knew I had fallen in love with him, for his genius brain. I love smart men. They don't exist here in the Theatrical world. We're all to emotional in this world.

To stay warm tonight, I will be wearing these:

No comments: