Wednesday, December 24

Tiddle-Di-Du, Tiddle-Dee-Doe

It's Christmas Eve! Since my family is of the anti-Christ nature, we're watching movies indoors tonight. We already paid dues when we saw my 97-year-old Great Grandmother. She is demented beyond all craziness. You get a lot of, "I don't remember anything anymore?" and "Who are you again?"

I noticed on her table there was a picture of every grandchildren and great grandchild. Except mine. Symbolism isn't even necessary here. So I decided that I can treat this woman as a stranger, I don't know either. I had more fun that way, someone foreign to me, not a dying relative.

I got her shaking a shoulder and laughing when I danced to Judy Garland on the TV. She must think I'm just dandy. Perhaps she will remember that, or if it's just passed on like most of her memories.

I got my hair trimmed and had a wonderful time plowing the driveway and pouring salt around the tires of the car. It was stuck in the middle of the driveway, slipping and sliding. I got to the barbers though! If this is real life, I don't know what I shall ever do!

The Obama/Warren debacle has pissed off many a homo. I am not willing to turn my back on him just yet. Be careful though, Obama.

Enjoy the day tomorrow, Merry Christmas Evie.

No comments: