Tuesday, December 16

Sweet Dreams Are Made of Insomnia

After I fell asleep again and because pills weren't involved. I remembered my dream. It started off so hot and good, then ended on such a low note.

My friends and I were on a street on Halloween night and I was dressed as a Sex Pig again. We went to a bar and I immediately fell for the cute redheaded bartender named Iggy (or something like that). He talked and then began making out. Eric, who tends to be competitive when there's someone hot around said, "Oh, who is HE?" and I turned to him and snarled like a pig. He backed off.

Eventually my friends all left the bar to go down the street to this water park and Raymore & Flanagan show room area. Leaving the bar empty, except for Ricky (perhaps that's who it was) and I alone. He made out and touched each other in dirty ways.

After a little while of some heavy petting, one of Nicky's (I think) co-workers returned and he had to stop making out with me. I told him I'd be right back and I'd leave my clothes, wallet and bag at the bar in the upstairs room.

I found my friends, who were having a grand time at the water park half of the wonderland. They asked me how it went and I told them I was gonna get lucky tonight and I was SO ready to have sex. So ready in fact I couldn't hide my erection in my short shorts. I was so horny and piggy I didn't care.

I ran back to the bar and ran upstairs to meet Ziggy (hm), but was stopped by two Italian bodyguards. They told me I wasn't allowed upstairs or really anywhere in the bar for more than five minute intervals. I told them all my stuff was in the upstairs and they still denied me entry. I looked beyond the bodyguards and saw my beau and he just shrugged and mouthed he would be downstairs later.

I returned to my friends and told them of my situation. They told me that it was my fault for leaving my stuff in the bar. I got mad, but I knew I could get it back tomorrow when they changed shifts. By the way, my erection still wouldn't go down.

I began to notice how closely the bar was monitoring me from afar. As I looked around the water park I saw small camera's pointed at me. Even a little toy Scuba diver was swimming in the water and had a little blinking red light. It followed me everywhere, until I squashed it with my feet.

I returned to the bar for another five minutes and found my bartender working in the downstairs bar. I asked him for his number so we could continue this another night when the bodyguards weren't around. He frowned and said they monitored his phone, so it would be best for me to give him my number. I told him to take a hike and left. I then tried to find my way home, dressed as a Sex Pig with a hard-on, on the subway.

No comments: