Wednesday, December 17

There But For The Grace of God Go I

I finished that paper. With that out of the way and two more tests tomorrow. I'll be over the hill! Then, Upstate New York! The dregs of the state. I'll be incredibly bored, but I won't have to pay for anything. That seems to be key in this game. No tattoos planned, just resting and reading and relaxing. Going to the mall and driving around the rent-a-car. Listening to music, working on my resume.

With that, I'll have one more semester until I graduate! Hurrah! I will get through it and do the whole "degree acceptance thing." It really doesn't mean anything, it just means I have prolonged normal living.

Then there begins the terror of getting a job. All I hear constantly is people getting fired and hours getting cut. That finding a job of any type is pointless, there's so many unemployed. It seems that the drug business is the only thing to get into.

If that were to happen, I assure you, I will omit it from this part of my life. I don't need any evidence. I've seen Oz, I don't really want to go to jail.

We shall see. I keep having visions of myself on the garbage truck working for my father, picking up trash. Or building a road for Obama. Oh, what the future holds. I truly do believe we are in the Great Depression, despite positive thinking. Lets see what happens shall we?

No comments: