Tuesday, December 16

As If It Never Went Away

The Ambien wore off. I'm not taking another one because I need to be up at 7:30 anyway.

I am glad to know that months after beginning the pills, nothing has changed. The election is over and my life is getting better (I think). I still can't figure out how to sleep.

The 15th Anniversary Tommy Reunion Concert was stellar! Poor Alice Ripley, I wish they'd turned on you microphone. They kept showing clips from the Broadway show. It was such an amazing and captivating production. So dark and amazing. Marcia Mitzmin Gaven still has it too! Not to mention she looked amazing! I actually wish they'd revive it, with no real changes, it's honestly an Amazing Journey to watch that show.

I wish I could sleep. I really wish I could sleep.

2 comments:

Noah Champion said...

I wish you could sleep as well.
God knows how frustrating insomnia can be.

What requires your far too early waking tomorrow?

E.Iguana said...

Thank you.

Eventually you give in and feel like a member of an elite club. That's the only positive light I can add to it.

My Set Design Finals. I had to build two sets and I have to gently transport them 45 mins on the subway. They are made of foam core, tissue paper, and matteboard! Game on!