Monday, December 15

The Great Work Has Begun

Finals, finals, finals. I'm jobless. I'm tired. Blah blah blah. I think I'm dependent on Ambien. I have finished most of my projects, but what of the tests? Blah blah blah. I am reading Angels and Demons, I feel so common. That book is like an amusement park ride, I don't need to do any work. I got the crappiest gift in the White Elephant Gift Exchange. Cause someone did not want to get a crappy gift, I took it. I don't really care. Blah blah blah. In five days I'll be upstate for ten days. In fifteen days, I'll be back in the city looking for jobs. Blah blah blah. Will anyone hire me? Where do I want to work? I have class, though it seems pointless to go cause one of my teachers a crazed bitch who sued Jonathan Larson, after his death, I might add. Blah blah blah. I will be driving a rent-a-car when I get home, is that even allowed? What does the future hold? Where will I be in years to come? Will I make it to the end of all this? Yes, I know I will.

No comments: