Friday, December 26

The Day After Pill

Christmas arrived and I got an Xbox 360! That was supposed to be my initial reaction, but then life happened and I got more and more poor, etc. Before the reality could set in, I spent the $100 dollars more I needed to make my Xbox 360 complete.

I'm glad I have the newest in ridiculousness-technology. I wrote that list sometime in August if I remember correctly. The times since have changed and I felt it weird to retract my request. So I am content that I got this ridiculous box of entertainment.

That aside I am going to play games like GTA IV, Oblivion and Silent Hill: Homecoming. I enjoy GTA IV because I see streets that I've lived on. It mirrors it frighteningly well. I was in Grand Army Plaza today and almost died when I looked at a replica of the Brooklyn Public Library!

I was supposed to go out with an acquaintance from the city who is from Saratoga. I don't know if it will happen, but we were supposed to get drinks in Albany. I once shared a sofa with him after a night of crazy partying. We drank a lot and the capillaries in my nostrils may have shed a little more light on the subject. We ended the night buying microwave pizza (or was it waffles?) and gobbling them down. Then we shared the sofa, nothing sexual, just two random guys cuddling on a sofa because they were to far gone to enjoy anything more.

Wow, that was a memory I haven't relived in some time. Funny how we have those little stories in our lives. Or is it just me? We of course have met before in other social situations. I've shared seats next to him at plays and in bars. We've laughed and felt together. He's a nice guy, but I think tonight may not mount to anything. My bones are cold and I am sleepy.

I've never gone out to the bars upstate, I'm slightly curious. The acquaintance has dubbed Albany: Trashtastic. My first bar outings were in the city, isn't that an odd thought? I will make a point of going out tomorrow!

This morning I had a wet dream. It was so quick and sudden. Not hot at all actually. I dreamt that I was dry humping some guy I worked on that TV Pilot gig. A couple of humps in and I came all over his fully clothes body. Hotness!

There's been a big discussion of my future, as usual. I am still figuring it out, being here doesn't necessarily help. Seeing high school friends and who's engaged to who, it doesn't intrigue me. Do people think marriage at 22 is a wise choice? Having a baby at 23 is an okay decision?

Perhaps some people have that maturity in them. I would like to think I am capable of that, but it just seems that people are just agreeing to being bored. Oh, how I so wish I could be boring.

Being up here, 9 PM feels so late. I want to be in my PJs, but in case that guy calls. I shared a sofa with him, I owe him past 9 PM.

1 comment:

Noah Champion said...

There's something so quintessentially empathetic about wet dreams.

At least with other men.

Or should I say boys?

I feel a huge amount of gratitude to you for the fact that not only did you frankly state that you experienced a reverie in which you were so aroused that you met with orgasm, but that you also intimated the fact that it was brief and not incredibly consequential.

I have definitely been in the same place...and messed all over my clothed (or not) self upon waking.

Bravo.