Wednesday, March 21

Iguana is Picking up where he left off

I have not been to the gym in a week! Now to some of you that may be like, "Oh I haven't been to the gym in three years." But for me that's phenomenal.

I am the guy who goes to the gym 6-7 days a week. Granted some may see it as unhealthy, usually ever other day I would just do cardio. Due to the recent illnesses I haven't been and it's been like a vacation, well a vacation in hell. I haven't minded not waking at 6 am to go, and sleeping in. But since most of those mornings were filled with night sweat, headaches and cramped muscles.

Starting tomorrow though I am returning at 6 am! At least I hope so. I feel about 95% better and even if I go and just sort of putz around and not really do my usual thing it'll get me used to it again.

Plus I finish all my midterms stuff, so I was able to actually clean and vacuum my carpet today and my room looks like a room again! While I was sick and gross feeling I was working on my costume design project for The Seagull. I had to draw 12 sketches and water color 9 of them. That may not sound like much, but when you don't draw and water color costumes normally, it's a task and a half!

Usually in good health I'll just clean up after each night of use, but due to wanting to sleep, my floor was a mess! Not like me at all, I like a little order in my life. Plus I hadn't vacuumed in forever so there were trail mix crumbs and dust collecting everywhere. I turn around from my laptop and don't recognize my room cause it's so open!

Good sign's people. I still have a little pain in my back but I can deal with that I think.

I know it won't happen, but I hope work is slow tonight so I can have an actual interesting entry to write about. This one is just my excitement in reclaiming my life.

Believe it or not I've been dating again and seeing movies. Yea, that's right, even when I'm a sick mess I STILL got my shit together.

No comments: