Thursday, March 1

Iguana Has 9 mins

I have 9 minutes left on the computer to make a quick journal update.

I've been flighty I admit, not really posting. The reason is it's hard to live life and actually keep a blog about it.

Not to say people with blogs don't have lives...okay I'm sort of saying that. But then again I have a blog so that makes no REAL sense, since I'm doing lots of stuff.

Saw The Vertical Hour with Julianne Moore, who I loved. The play wasn't bad, it made some really interesting points about America in general. A little draggy. The thing was that it kept bringing up new points of conversation. The War in Iraq, fidelity, Liberals with conservative opinions, obesity.

It was just very nice to see Julianne Moore in person, she's VERY pretty. She wasn't as bad as they made her sound in reviews. I guess critics tend to confuse movies with theater. Her character was convincing. Bill Neigh (sp, 5 minutes doesn't allow me to look up the proper spelling) was a funny and interesting character. The way he held the character was a little distracting. I figured he was supposed to be a little eccentric in a way, so he wasn't THAT awful.

I'm healing well. Itching has been reduced immensely. W caught it too, which I feel awful about, I guess that makes me Typhoid Mary...literally. We both used the cream and well while my itching has gone down, he's found new spots and is freaking out. He bought a second does. I tell him when you destroy and entire population, not everything dies at once. When we bombed Hiroshima did EVERYONE die? No. So when you use a cream on your body to kill Scabies, there may be a few who survive. I don't know. They'll die eventually though...I just don't know. OY. It's making me think I should buy a second does as well...

Post is finished due to time constraints.

No comments: