Thursday, March 29

Random Sexual Fact #2

My apologizes, this was meant for Monday, but I got very distracted. Nor am I used to doing something like this weekly. So I am sorry again. It's funny that I'm sorry for missing out a chance to tell you something about me in the sexual sense.

Sexual Fact #2:
I'm not one to hook up with a guy just because he is hot. Which sort of sucks sometimes. A guy who talks about theater or video games is more likely going to get me in bed than even a hot guy who is hitting on me. Which is funny sometimes because I don't even notice when a hot person hits on me cause I never REALLY play dumb when I flirt. As I said, it's probably the reason I often go home alone.
That's all, I'm saving all the really good facts for later, like the teens and twenties ;-)

No comments: