Tuesday, March 27

My friend sent me an article last night...

Anna Nicole Smith was taking the following drugs around the time
of her death:

Medicine Name (Drug) indication

_ Ativan (Lorazepam)_ anti-anxiety medication
_ Benadryl (Diphenhydramine): antihistamine, also used as an
over-the-counter sleep aid
_ Human Growth Hormone: touted as a longevity, muscle-building
weight reducing agent
_ Methadone _ strong pain killer, often used to suppress
withdrawal from heroin
_ Nicorette (nicotine polacrilex) _ used to quit smoking
_ Noctec (Chloral Hydrate): sedative and sleeping medication
_ Klonopin (Clonazepam)_ anti-seizure medicine also used to
treat anxiety
_ Robaxin (Methocarbamol) _ muscle relaxer
_ Soma (Meprobamate) _ muscle relaxer
_ Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate) _ anti-viral medicine
_ Topomax (topiramate) _ anti-seizure medication also used to
treat migraines
_ Tylenol (acetaminophen) _ pain reliever
_ Valium (Diazepam) _ anti-anxiety medication, also used as a
sedative and to treat seizures
_ Vitamin B12 _ helps formation of red blood cells

Source: Broward County Medical Examiner and the University of
Miami toxicology department


After reading it I sort of laughed thinking, how incredible to be on so many pills at one time...

Then when I woke this morning I opened six different pill bottles and took a pill from each. I realized I was taking half the number of what Anna Nicole was. So then I came to the conclusion that if I died in the near future *knock on wood* People might be surprised to find out what was in MY system...

Then again Kings County (of Brooklyn) Medical Examiner and the College of Brooklyn may not really care to publish the results in the newspaper...If only I were tragic and crazy.

In honor of Anna Nicole Smith, this youtube made me laugh a little too much. But I laughed in an ironic way, realizing the song reflects the situation much more than I would have anticipated. I have no respect for the dead.

No comments: