Monday, March 26

Iguana Returns To the Gym...With Time to Spare

Feeling significantly better, I DID return to the gym.

I don't know why I'm frightened

I went to bed early so I could be up at 6 am bright and early, before the sun even!! Well not anymore with the time change.

I know my way around here

I woke up, fumbled out of bed and prepared myself.

Yes, a world to rediscover

I brushed my teeth, got dressed, got my gym items together.

But I'm not in any hurry

I sat down to check my mail and looked at what time it was...

And I need a moment.

The clock said it was 1:55, I was SO confused.

The atmosphere, as thrilling here, as always

I sat there for a moment wondering what happened. Utterly confused

Feel the early morning madness, feel the magic in the making

Then I realized it was only 2 am! Whoops

Why everything's as if we never said Goodbye.

So I crawled back into bed and woke at 6 am to REALLY go to the gym.

I've spent so many mornings just trying to resist you. I'm trembling now, you can't know how I've missed you!

This world's waited long enough, I've come home at last!!

I don't care what people say, Andrew Lloyd Webber created a handful of great shows! Sunset Blvd being one of the best, but I always loved the movie as well. But the musical is equally amazing.

I'm such a faggot sometimes it's nice.

No comments: