Saturday, March 17

Iguana is Sick or dying, you be the judge.

My head hurts, I can't stay up and my head it spinning. I have a fever and everything aches. Looks like I'm sick.

I woke up multiple times today only to go back to slee. It's 530 now...something wrong. I hope it's only a 24 hour thing, cause I AM going to Edward Scissorhands tomorrow!!

I wrote that around 5:30 last night, but fell asleep before I was able to post. Does it sound like I was sick? Around 11pm last night my fever broke and I feel much better, but I hate life because I lost an entire day to sleep. No homework, no gym, no nothing. Just sleep. I'm trying to get caught, but I may have to go buy some food soon (something I planned on yesterday) because I have none and I am promptly hungry.

I don't know what exactly happened to me yesterday. It's like yesterday never even happened. How strange and curious. Maybe it was the soaking feet I had from all the snow, that's probably it.

On the good note, two days ago I started to get other health issues in order and all that. Okay I don't have much more time I need to FOCUS on homework. I figured if I keep working and working, I'll get caught up as opposed to most homework days where I don't focus as much...ugh.

No comments: