Tuesday, September 4

Iguana Can't Decide


I don't know if it's listening to Canon in D is why I feel so relaxed right now? Or is it the fact that I got a full body massage today that included a happy ending...

I didn't necessarily ask for it. It was an interesting thing. We had a couple glasses of wine and he asked me to lay on the bed while he gave me a massage. I ache often and thought why not?

It was sort of nice to know he just wanted to get me off. It was slightly perplexing too. He was very attractive, though somewhat shy. Some people get off on just making others get off. I laid there and realized I had to get to Halloween before a decent hour. So though I could've relaxed more, I ended it with an abrupt though fun ending.

As I walked down the street afterwards I had a certain bounce in my step. I didn't feel degraded or upset that this happened. It was because I felt nothing emotionally? Probably. He was sweet and awkward and gave me free wine.

These are the moments that make life worth living.

End of Labor Day. What long weekend wouldn't be complete without buying some CDs. I was feeling very Andrew Lloyd Webber happy this week (the chapter in my musical book is ALL about the Pop Opera, so he's been discussing ALW) and I just HAD to hear Lori Beechman in Joseph and I am EVER so glad I did. Since I was feeling an after glow as well, I bought the original cast of Jesus Christ Superstar. Anita Morris was in the chorus of it as a reporter/Apostle Woman/Leper/Temple Lady.

Nope it's the Canon in D.

No comments: