Wednesday, September 12

A small delay...

Last night around 2 am my Internet stopped working. I am at work now. If I don't say anything for a little while, in the words of Marianne Faithfull, "Don't forget me."

This weekend I am going home to finally retrieve my passport. The bus ticket is bought and I feel full of resistance to head home. It's always difficult for me. Don't know why. It's for the trip to China, so I'm determined. I have everything else completed other than this and the letter of recommendation from my teacher.

Every girl in Venice longs for Casanova.

Unfortunately, I can't apply for this school because my parents make more than 75,000 a year. Since I'm still registered under his household and every now and then they grant me money, I apparently can AFFORD to pay for China by myself. This is a common complaint in most college students, so I am going to have to accept what is and cannot be changed.

Today I woke up feeling decent, but later than planned. Then I got the stabbing pains in my stomach. They are finally subsiding so I'm feeling much better. That's good to know for me. Yet, I still have no Internet as far as I know. Tonight I'll watch a DVD or go to bed early.

No new love, and you will be my true love.

I have three days off and yet I am spending it doing nada. Well I don't exactly wish to be crazy when hours before my stomach was reeling. Tomorrow shall be different I assure you! Or I don't, I lie terribly.

Our fashion, a fire of un-endless passion.

I'm also upset that The Spelling Bee Tickets I ordered, have yet to arrive. I smell an AWFUL post man. He will PAY if I don't get the tickets I ordered...pay DEARLY.

Simple are the ways of love.

No comments: