Monday, September 17

Can't Win Them All...But We Will Try

Ever wake up and feel your face looks like this?

Some days, I do. Then I realize it's just a reflection of the light...I mean my nose isn't difficult to miss. Honestly. Oh and, SE7EN has it's own comic book series? Jigga what?! I need these soon! This movie used to entrance me.

I can be cruel, I don't know why?

If you're surprised, don't be. I suffer from major blood lust sometimes. I tend to create these vivid and brilliant death scenes for in my mind. I would never act them out, just consider movies like Saw 3 and SE7EN as proper cathartic ways for me to deal with my emotions.*

Tomorrow is Legally Blonde for sure! I am going to also try to attend the Betty Comden Memorial, at two, which will have a bunch of big Broadway Diva names like Christine Ebersole, Donna Murphy, Beth Leavel, Etc, etc. Not Audra though. She had to cancel. I will try, but honestly I'm not going is I need to be there by 9:30! Sorry Betty, your memory will live on.

I decided to fool with the mind of of The Cyclist today.

Texting him odd little messages.

I did sort of make a deal with him. He went skydiving the other day and I agreed that if he made it to the ground alive...I would let him cum all over me.

I feel that's a fair trade for staying alive...

Remember when I said I wanted a boyfriend...well I still need to work on my approach.

*No, I am not a serial killer.

No comments: