Thursday, September 13

Iguana Has Always Been Legally Blond


MTV is showing Legally Blonde the Musical on TV on September 29th at 1 pm (I'm almost sure of it). To help fill the theater on that day they had a lottery for two free tickets the requirements were the following:

aMust be between the ages of 21-25
aMust Wear a PINK shirt

Faggots all over New York City have rejoiced. This one included.

I have won this lottery and I picked up my two tickets today. Sure it's row W, which another Theater Queen complained. But all I did to win this was send in an email and be young. I don't care if I was watching it from the last row, as long as I can see.

Miracles and mysteries...

This is once again is my Theatrical Powers at work. From the moment Legally Blonde hit The Street, I said, "I will never pay for this show." I'm not paying for it so I'm not breaking my word. Not only that I have a chance of being on MTV for a few seconds when they do shots of the audience cheering. However, I can't admit that I am exactly thrilled for this show. I'm happy to see Laura Bell Bundy, Christian Borle, Michael Rupert (who I have had a crush on since Falsettos) and Orfeh (believe it or not).

I was sitting and listening to an Interview with Jerry Mitchell about LB and his life, etc. The man has worked with Agnes DeMille, Michael Bennett, Jerome Robbins and Tommy Tune.

You'd have thought something rubbed off?

I won't say anymore. I will go into it with an open mind and I'm thrilled that this MAJOR event, I am to be a part of! It should be thrilling.

No comments: