Friday, September 28

See, I have this stick...

Oh, and so The Cyclist texts me yesterday about how he has two days off work and would like to see me. I say, I could be free. His text is:

Cyclist: I fundamentally need to have sex with you.

Fundamentally? Jesus. Are you for real? Apparently so.

So I give him a call and he ends up making it worse. The constant insisting of wanting to have sex is just ridiculous and a turn off to me. And he wants another "2 hours" as he said. Why? Because it seems so false. It seems so transparent.

It objectifies me.

Now here is the dilemma. I lost the person who proofreads my papers for the last year, and The Cyclist offered to do it. So I need my paper back.

Get a bad grade or fuck for two hours and do well enough?

Yes, I will compromise me position for a decent grade on a paper. That or I'll lie through my teeth about not feel well, get the paper and RUN! Hm.

Time I put a stick in the spokes of his bike and watch him fly. The glass unicorn is broke and I'm tired of The Cyclist. Sounds like that change is coming quicker than I thought.

No comments: