Wednesday, July 4

Iguana Marks His Independence

As I bought organic groceries at my small store called "Back to the Land" an attractive man began to check me out.

My mind began reeling as it often does. Something strange happened this time. I said to myself. Smile. I did. He kept looking and I kept smiling. I back up into an old man and stepped on his toe.

I am so graceful.

When he left the store and I was finishing up my order I thought, "That was fun." Then I exited the store and there he was standing there. My worst test, speaking.

Cancer's may act confident, but when he comes to romance they lack the reassurance.
I just read that the other day and it's utterly true.

I stumbled and smiled and probably sounded retarded. I got his number. I called him when I got home.

We have a date for tomorrow night after I get off of work.

Did this all happen before noon? The answer is yes, yes it did.

Looking for adventure? Then smile, it'll come to you.

No comments: