Tuesday, July 31

Iguana's Recovery Day

Work has been frying my brain. It's been long and intense. It's hardly felt like a REAL summer vacation. I guess this last summer was the beginning of the end for "School life" and I refuse to give into it. I mean I do small things. Very interesting small things. And last summer was just plain insane. Nothing could top that summer.

I just feel as if I've become incredibly boring and unmotivated to be adventurous...

Calm down, just because you don't want to have sex doesn't mean you're boring. It means you've balanced out. You're finding out you're more than a pretty face and a nice body. Though people like to remind you with their comments.

No one is laughing at me mama, because I'm the first one to laugh at myself.

In other news. Amongst other people who hate Harry Potter, I am reading it and it's become the biggest enjoyment in my life. My slow, humdrum life. Now I feel that I should say, I don't think Harry Potter is good writing. But it's rare that such a sensation comes about. So I'll read it willingly. Take that and the fact that J.K. Rowling has followed my life in her book releases. She released the forth in 2000 when I turned 15 years old. I read it quickly after and stopped reading Harry Potter for 7 solid years. While I waited for this one. Which was released on my birthday party on July 21st. It's written in the stars really. The seventh month, after seven years in the year of '07.

This entry was supposed to go somewhere, but I've lost my train of thought. So I'll end it here...

No comments: