Tuesday, July 17

Iguana Quick Entry

Last night I went to Musical Monday's at Splash. Basically ALL these musical clips shown in a bar of gay men. Fun times for me right?

No.

First off it's some of the bitchiest men EVER.

Bottoms, bottoms everywhere and not a top to fuck me.

I brought my friend/ex. Who we have a fun relationship. The only thing is, I was there to watch musical clips, he was there to flirt. So he drags over these two guys, well one guy but he had a friend. And talks, but because my friend/ex has ADD he LEAVES me with these two guys and goes to the bathroom.

Excuse me. Of course both of them are like, "We don't even like musicals." So what am I supposed to say to you now? It's like going to Temple and saying, "I'm anti-Semitic, really."

So the night gets slightly more upsetting for me. I find my friend/ex and he has found this Canadian guy who is our age. The kid was rude, REALLY rude. He was snotty, just turned 21, and into my friend and obviously hated that I showed up. So I told my friend I wanted to leave and I did this partially because he was giving me signs he didn't WANT to go home with this guy who obviously wanted to hook up. So I said I wanted to go to Virgin Megastore...

Sidenote: The kid was blabbing about how he save ALL this money, and is backpacking through Europe starting in a couple days...blah blah blah.


So when I say we're gonna go to Virgin he looks at my friend and goes, "FUCK your friend, come home with me..." Then he looks at me, "Oh I'm just kidding."

Oh we're going to get DRAMATIC are we? So I stare him straight in the face and say, "Oh...Well I'm going to go now...I hope your plane crashes on it's way to Europe. FUCK YOU. Goodnight." And I leave to get my bag. I wasn't proud of myself, but I hate assholes who think their the shit. Especially one's who are my age. This is why I don't play well with kids my own age, they're cocky and annoying.

I told my friend, I am sorry I reacted that way, he was just giving me shitty vibes because he wanted to go home. My friend told me that he didn't want to go home and he was glad I did that because he was being a jerk. So I rode home on the subway hating myself slightly because I am obviously not attractive to people my age.

Yes this one encounter brought down my spirits completely. But the good news is as follows:

  1. I bonded with this cute gay guy on the ride home over Michael Cunningham.
  2. My friend called that Canadian guy back and told him off. Which is a big thing for him and made me SO happy.
Hurrah, the world is in balance again.

Late for work...Quick entry done.

No comments: