Monday, May 19

Sip Some Bubbly...

I finished my final incredibly quick. Like almost to quickly. I knew what I knew and I guessed on what I didn't know. I think I got a B. I've never been good with finals. It's my lack of ambition that gets me down.
We all know the fable of the little boy held back in school. Since his parents never told him it was cause he was socially retarded he grew up lying about his age, thinking he was stupid and never bothered to work on the social disorders. Well I am that boy and we ALL know how that turned out.
Since returning from China my ambition level has lowered more than I expected. I hate those transformations you go through in life. I-left-China-a-boy-and returned-a-Communist kind of change.

What's thrilling for tonight is that I will be able to stay up and play FFXII, until I beat that Elder Wyrm.Yes, that's me rediscovering my inner geek and then spraying it all over your face. Like cats do when they're in heat.

I'm feeling odd, as if the whole world is against me. I know it's just my paranoid mind. People attack or contend so easily. I want to disappear from humanity for a moment and resurface later. I think I'll save these moments and write something with more substance.

No comments: