Sunday, May 25

A Revision In The Text

Let this weekend of 2008 be known as the best release from college. The friends have been terrific and the foes have been minimal. Creeping slowly through these times, it's nice to finally be learning how to release tension.

I have been to several parties this weekend. It's been celebratory, as if we had all made it through some great despair together. Last night we hung out and we sat and we stayed together. Until 5 AM! This feat is not an easy task to accomplish, especially without artificial stimulants.

We all value the presence of one another. Two years ago I saw these friends and felt left out, I know that I don't feel that anymore. I felt inside as if in their company I feel loved, I feel wanted. Those on the outside can see what they want, I know what I feel.

Tomorrow is another day much like this. I am allowing it and it feels great.

No comments: