Tuesday, May 13

Carol Channing Asks You...

This is my last moment for begging. I've raised $550 for the AIDS Walk and I have only 50 more dollars until I reach my goal. I thank everyone who has donated already. But now Carol is asking you politely to donate. Just click on Carol Channing's pleading hand and you can give her money.

Plus she's just been robbed so she needs to make up the missing cash:



Or you can CLICK HERE and know that I'll love you forever if you donate!

Let's leave it at this. I know that one of my four (yes I have four now) readers has openly donated. While other ones of you have flaked out. I don't ask for much. It hurts my ego to know that only one of you really actively reads. This is an interactive blog.

But seriously, please just donate. It's nice to know you're doing something good for the world and not just living in your own self involved bubble. Which we are all guilty of doing. Thank you.

No comments: