Wednesday, December 26

China we go...

All packed almost. A China we go. Got more socks, got new headphones. Watching Taboo, which is wonderfully brilliant. The book is not as bad as I thought it would be. How everyone said the worst of it was the book. I mean it's no worse than Legally Blonde or Wicked.

The Tall Man called to wish me a good trip. I'd like to believe that he is secretly in love with me. I know better than that though. Either way it was a sweet gesture and I'll read into it. How I want to. I am going to try, when I get to China to write blog entries. I am pretty sure I will. I am also keeping a small hand journal too. For posterities sake.

Side Note: Watching Taboo high is one of those theatrical experiences I live for. The first act was beautiful, the second act is certainly a downer. I didn't know Boy George's life was so rough. I am sort of in love with it. I had to smoke all my weed before I go to China. That may explain more than I needed to.

I wish I had more profound things to say. I am thrilled and terrified. I feel twitchy and bitchy and manic! But alive! Yes, alive! Well, now that I've gotten my Applause quote of the day out of the way. I can focus on China. Apparently, twitchy, bitchy and manic are signs of being alive. I always thought they were feelings of meth addiction.

Should I masturbate before of after the flight? Or during? It's 13 hours...I will leave before the flight does, so it's longer than 13 hours. Oh goodness. Then there's to decide what's for dinner. My last Brooklyn Meal before I go. Oh no, Raul's going to over actively get beaten up by thugs. Look how he over acts with the bleeding. But I won't have a word said against him, Raul...

I hope there are plugs on the plane. I would wish. I want to watch DVDs on my computer. Judy Garland's Meet Me in St. Louis must be watched...Followed by A Star is Born.

I've let my last entry of 2007 in the United States. This could be my legacy and I am talking about the above things. I am sort of speechless and hope that someday someone will teach my new language using this entry as the base example. Like how they taught Terance to teach Latin in Rome.

4 pm. What will be next after China? That's the real question. Perhaps I'll get married. A girl I went to high school got married at 21. She's Mormon and has a blog. I love her because she's a witty Mormon, like Harper Pitt. Her husband is incredibly handsome too. She got lucky. She loved me in high school, I would really still hope she loves me now. Things change when you go to school.

Wow, Il Adore...I loved that song. What a way to end the show!!! WOW.

No comments: