Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas

Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
Beckett - Endgame
Judy Garland - Meet Me In St.Louis & A Star Is Born
Cellas - Cherry Cordials
China Trip - Tomorrow


These are the things that have made my Christmas bearable. Honorable mention goes to Kate Winslet, Kiki & Herb, pot and mimosa.

I got long underwear too. It was a quick minute being home, as it often is. Someday I'll go home for a week straight. A whole week! My mom cried kissing me goodbye. I cried watching Love Actually a second time.

Sweeney Todd wasn't that good, but new in tradition to help tie my bond with my younger sister, we must see a scary movie. Sweeney didn't necessarily need to be turned into a movie. The stage version is stellar enough. Johnny could only sing one note. Helena was good, but not the ideal that Lovett could be. Or has been preformed once by Ms. Landsbury and then reinvented by Patti Lu.

Tomorrow I want to get pizza from the place I love down the street. One last hurrah in Brooklyn before traveling to China. Take that Gentleman Caller who once tried to advise me from going! Whoa, where did that come from?! Who knows, right?

Better entry tomorrow before I travel to the orient. Hope there isn't a murder on it?!

No comments: