Monday, December 10

Can you show her where we keep the euphemism


Stress, stress, stress. La Dee Da!

Papers and pillows to make. China to visit, yet try to keep off my mind because I'll psyche myself out. Artists planning our futures together, when I'm not sure I'd like it that way. Yet, retaining sex in fear of "fucking things up." Christmas to go home to. Family to see. Random party to hold. Sweeney Todd to see before I fly to China, literally before.

Beckett to read by choice. Yes. I said Beckett's NOVELS to read by choice. Am I intentionally making myself stressed? The answer is yes/no. I haven't been to a show in a while, which adds to the stress. This week though, there will be Kiki & Herb: The Second Coming at Carnegie Hall and The Homecoming at the Court Theater. That will be my final show before I go to China.

Deep breath, breathe deep.

I've recently read Albee's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Wow. The show pulverized me. I'm currently obsessing as usual, I am in the middle of watching the 2004 revival. The movie will be next. I plan on researching a touch to find out more. Albee has his hold on me. It could be worse.

No comments: