Sunday, December 23

Holday Cheer Pt 2

This is the year for Jason's Bar Mitzvah...I mean Christmas.

Last night, I held a little party with old and newer friends. It went smashingly, nice quiet evening with Mimosas and wine and a game of Celebrity.

I watched Love Actually with my mother. It made me cry it was so beautiful cheesy. I don't know if I mentioned I watched it Thursday as well, with the Tall Man. I cried in front of him too. Which made me feel a little awkward. I mean is it just sex? Is it something more? I am not 100% sure, but I just cried in front of you. That makes me feel strange.

So I've decided to go a different route and just say Down With Love. Down with cupid and his stupid arrows. Etc. It's no point in hurting myself again.

As you can tell tonight I am filled with pre-Christmas loneliness. Which seems the theme of the night.

No comments: