Sunday, December 16

Patti LuPone's Storytime

She's in costume GETTING Angela's signature. I love it!

Patti Speaks:

Thank you...I'm not the only performer in my family. I come from a long line of Thespians. Another currently employed THESPIAN is my brother, Robert LuPone...*claps* Robert will be so PLEASED!

When we were growing up, we had as all children have: Active imaginations. And to exercise them, all the neighborhood kids would congregate in a pine grove. This was our place. Our parents didn't know where we were going...where we WENT. This was OUR place.

There was a little tiny path, for little tiny people to walk into. And when we were in there we would sit on the floor. We could see out but nobody could see in. We used to sit on the floor...and we would plot and dream and tell stories.

And we would prick our fingers and mix our blood and become blood-brothers and blood-sisters. Do you remember that? Do you REMEMBER that? *laughs* I still remember my blood-sisters...There was so much RESPONSIBILITY having a blood sista...

In honor of the pillow that never was...

Thank you to Robbie for this...

No comments: