Tuesday, December 18

Some Thoughts on Matters...

As I walk down the streets of Park Slope in this chilly weather, in my stolen coat that fits well, but is missing a button. I tend to be distracted by my shadow, which I agree sounds ridiculous and is playing the old saying. Yet, I can't help that I have a nice silhouette, especially since the way the coat shapes my body. I walk forward without looking up for moments at a time. I am not trying to be immodest, these thoughts come naturally.

Another feeling that comes in this chilly weather, is the want to be naked. Not necessarily naked, but scantily clad. I have the feeling of wanting to be in underwear or less lying on a warm bed. I don't think I am actually sensual at all, I more or less believe that I am sensually deficient. I need others to get a fix. Don't get me wrong, I am wonderful at displaying sensuality to others with touch and breath, but when not helped by a catalyst. I am utterly unable.

No comments: