Thursday, February 7

Didn't I See This Movie?


The lyrics may sound doofy, but this song is brilliantly performed by Ms. Ripley:

Didn't I see this movie with McMurphy and the nurse?
That hospital was heavy, but this cuckoo's nest is worse.
Isn't the one where in the end the good guys try?
Didn't I see this movie and didn't I cry? Didn't I cry?

What makes you think I'd lose my mind for you?
I'm no sociopath, I'm not Sylvia Plath!
I ain't no Francis Farmer kind of mind for you!
So stay out of my brain, I'm no princess of pain!

Didn't I see this movie, where the doctor looks like you?
Where the patients got impatient and said,
"Sorry doc I'm through."
I know where this going and I know what you're about!
Cause I have seen this movie and I walked out!
I walked out! I'm walking...

No comments: